Precertification Application Process
- Obtain a User ID for using CCIS by completing the following forms:
- Mail the three forms to:
TxDOT Design Division, CCO
125 East 11th Street
Austin, Texas 78701-2483
Faxed or scanned forms are not accepted.
- Receive notification (normal processing takes approximately ten days) via email of your assigned User ID (also referred to as an ACID, pronounced A-Sid) along with complete instructions for signing onto TxDOT's mainframe and subsequently, the CCIS. These instructions will include steps for obtaining the initial password and procedures for changing that password.
- Complete the Web Application located within the CCIS Online System
- Submit your application or update by clicking the "SEND NOTIFICATION" button. Clicking on the "SEND NOTIFICATION" button notifies TxDOT the application or update is complete.
- TxDOT has 60 days to review your application after receipt of complete and accurate information. TxDOT will contact you via the contact information you've provided to inform you that the precertification process has been completed. You will be provided with a report of the outcome of the process.