We encourage you to apply online. If you choose to submit a paper application, use the TxDOT form listed below.
Please follow these guidelines:
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Attachments are not given any consideration and will not be accepted.
- Please note that any resumes, references, letters of recommendation, training certificates, or other attachments are removed from the application and destroyed.
- Faxed applications are not accepted.
- Your application should clearly describe how you meet the minimum requirements (education, experience and licenses).
- Applicants will address how they meet competency requirements in the Summary of Work Experience in the State of Texas Application for Employment.
- For each work experience summary listed, only three quarters of a page of text will be considered.
- Your summary of experience must be completed and should clearly describe your qualifications. Do not state "See Attachments."
- Your application should provide specific information explaining how you meet each competency requirement (knowledge, skills, abilities and other attributes).
- Official transcripts or other minimum requirement validations are requested when a conditional offer is made.
- You can only apply for one job per application.
- Hand-delivered applications must be received by a TxDOT Human Resources Employment Office on or before the closing date and time noted on the job posting.
- Mailed applications must be postmarked on or before the job posting closing date and received by a TxDOT Human Resources Employment Office.
|Application for Employment
TxDOT provides accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you need help completing the application or require other accommodations, please contact your nearest Human Resources Employment Office.
TxDOT is an equal opportunity employer.