As the I-635 Managed HOV Lanes Project advances, a summary of project activity and public information documents will be available through this page.
- Estimated completion date
- Construction begins on Jan. 18, 2011.
- Approval to being detailed work on Dec. 19, 2010
- LBJ Infrastructure Group obtains financial close on June 22, 2012.
- Comprehensive Development Agreement executed with LBJ Infrastructure Group on Sept. 4, 2009.
- Financial Disclosure Public Hearing on May 7, 2009
- New LBJ Project Overview Fact Sheet
- Texas Transportation Commission determines best apparent value
- FHWA environmentally approves updates to LBJ Managed HOV Lanes Project
- 16th Public Meeting (11/16/06)
- TxDOT issues Request for Qualifications for LBJ Managed HOV Lanes Project
I-635 Corridor Coalition requests TxDOT deliver LBJ managed HOV lanes as a CDA
December 2002 - April 2004
- TxDOT receives Environmental Clearance for the LBJ Managed Lanes Projects