Public Hearing - Gregg Manor Extension
Manor High School
12700 Gregg Manor Road
||Thursday, July 26, 2012
6 p.m. - Open House
6:30 p.m. - Presentation
A public hearing to discuss plans to extend Gregg Manor Road between Hill Lane and US 290 in the city of Manor, Travis County.
Proposed improvements include the following:
- Two 12-foot travel lanes
- A 14-foot center turn lane
- 5-foot shoulders and a 6-foot sidewalk on the west side of the new roadway.
- The usual proposed right-of-way for Gregg Manor Road would be approximately 100 feet wide and would result in approximately 3.1 acres of additional right-of-way to be acquired.
- The new intersection of Gregg Manor Road and US 290 would be signalized
- On US 290, a 14-foot eastbound left turn bay added to provide safer turning movements onto the proposed Gregg Manor extension
- The proposed work on US 290 would be done within the existing right-of-way and would consist of closing the median opening at Murray Avenue and opening the median at Lexington Street.
- A signalized intersection is proposed at Lexington Street with left turn bays on US 290 to provide safer turning movement onto Lexington Street.
- The intersection of Lexington Street and Murray Avenue is proposed to be upgraded to remove the substandard curve in Murray Avenue. No new right-of-way is required for these intersection improvements.
Phone: (512) 832-7001