||Port Aransas City Hall
701 West Avenue A
Port Aransas, TX
||Tuesday, March 29, 2011
5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Presentation: 6:30 p.m.
||A meeting to discuss the improvements to 2.8 miles of State Highway (SH) 361
||Proposed improvements would consist of the following:
- Construction of one additional travel lane in each direction,
- A raised median along the 2.8 mile project length creating a boulevard-type roadway,
- Left-turn bays at intersections where warranted and feasible, and
- Kike and bike improvements on the Gulf (east) side of the roadway extending from Avenue G to Beach Access Road 1
- The project will be built within existing right of way, except for a sidewalk easement needed at the southeast corner of the Avenue G intersection