Construction will follow a phased approach and begin in Fall 2012, at the earliest. The construction dates for phases two and three will be set once funding becomes available.
- Construct new railroad (RR) overpass on US 59
- Construct new north bound overpass to replace single lane ramp on US 59
- Construct new south bound overpass to replace the existing single lane circular ramp on US 59
- Construct new lanes on US 69/LP 287, with frontage roads
- Construct frontage roads from State Highway (SH) 103 to Old Moffett Road bridge
- Add width to the Loop 287 bridge over the Angelina and Neches River Railroad and Old Moffett Road